Camp K-9 of Marin Policies
In order to provide a safe and fun environment, all campers are assigned to a social playgroup or a private camp situation. If a camper is aggressive toward other campers or to our staff, we reserve the right to refuse service.
Hours of Operation
- Monday-Friday: 7am-10am and 4pm-6pm.
- Saturday and Sunday: 9am-11am and 4pm-6pm
- Special After Hours arrangements may be made for a fee
- We require written proof of Rabies, DHLPP (or equivalent) and Bordetella vaccinations. Puppies must be at least 12 weeks old with 2 sets of DHLPP and Bordetella completed.
- Reservations are required for all day camp and overnight stays.
- Reservations open for Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Year's holidays will be accepted starting August 15th. All holiday reservations are held with a credit card deposit.
- Please Call the front desk for information about our cancellation policies
What to Bring for Your Dog’s Stay
- We can easily accommodate raw food diets, homemade diets and other special preparations. Please bring your dog's special day care food pre-packaged in a sealed container, labeled with their name, and feeding instructions.
- Camp offers several varieties of "Taste of the Wild" that is available to your dog by request.
- We can administer simple medications while your pet is staying with us. Please bring in the prescribed medication, clearly labeled with your dog's name and written instructions. Camp is unable to administer injectable medications and cannot accept any dog undergoing treatment for a transmittable disease.
- Each dog should wear a properly fitted, flat or martingale collar. The safety of your dog is our highest concern. Metal collars, pinch, choke or shock collars are not allowed at Camp.
- Overnight guests may bring a comfort item from home only if it can safely be left with them when unsupervised. Camp K-9 of Marin assumes no liability for chewed, destroyed, dirty, lost or buried items.
Overnight Check Out Policy
- You are invited to check in anytime during office hours on your day of arrival. Checkout time is at 11am on your day of departure and overnight charges are based on the actual nights spent here. Guests picked up after 11am will be charged for a full day of day camp.
Your Dog's Health
At Camp K-9 of Marin, dogs must be in good health while attending. Our goal every day is to create a fun, safe and healthy environment for your Camper and their friends. We are especially careful around anything that would be considered contagious. For example, if your dog has an Upper Respiratory Infection, Canine Cough, Giardia, Canine Warts, Ring Worm, or Conjunctivitis; we will insist that you find alternative care for your dog. This is for everyone’s health and safety. We are not dissimilar to a child’s preschool environment in this regard! We appreciate your understanding.
Camp K-9 of Marin requires that all Campers be up-to-date on their vaccinations.
- Distemper Combination
Camp K-9 of Marin also requires that all Campers be on an active flea preventative. A Note About Vaccinations: We require written confirmation that the listed vaccinations be “current”, as defined by your veterinarian. If for any reason your dog cannot be vaccinated, a letter of exemption from your vet will be accepted. We also accept titers in lieu of vaccinating.
Reminder: Camp K-9 of Marin will be unable to accommodate:
- Females in season
- Sick dogs with a contagious illness
- Immobile or incontinent dogs
- Dogs with inappropriate behavior towards handlers and other dogs
However, special needs may be provided requiring approval before arrival.